Study in New Zealand and explore this unique country
With so many options, deciding where to study can be challenging. It will all depend on your individual preferences and goals. Learning as much as possible about the country beforehand will help you decide. New Zealand gives you a destination that in addition to learning English, will offer you so many unique and amazing experiences. Finding out more about this unique country will help you to understand why it would be so amazing to study in New Zealand.
- Less than 5% of the population of New Zealand are humans, the rest are animals;
- New Zealand is around the same size as the United Kingdom but while the population of the United Kingdom is 64.4 million people, New Zealand has only 4.6 million;
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed entirely in New Zealand;
- 30% of the country is covered by natural forests;
- There are no snakes in New Zealand;
- Nearly three-quarters of all New Zealanders live within five kilometres of a beach;
- There are more sheep than people, about 7 sheep for every person;
- New Zealand has 3 official languages: English, Maori and New Zealand Sign Language;
- Baldwin Street in Dunedin is the steepest street in the world;
- New Zealand was the last mass of settled land and about one third of the country is protected national park land;
- New Zealand in Maori means “land of the long white cloud”;
- The bungee jump was invented in New Zealand;
- The head of state of New Zealand is Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom;
New Zealand will offer you one of the world’s best qualities of life.
If you want to find out more about learning English in this amazing country full of surprises and beautiful landscapes then check out Languages International in Auckland, the oldest language school in the country.
Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand, the country with three official languages, English, Maori and sign language that came into effect in 2006. New Zealand, this small country…
Waiwera Beach, in Auckland, is one of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand. Only 35 km from the Auckland City centre, Waiwera Beach is relatively small but one of…
Choosing the destination for your language course is not easy and you should consider your goals and lifestyle.New Zealand is a destination that in addition to learning English, allows you…