UniZest provide safe and secure bank accounts for International students, with a quick and simple process allowing you to open your bank account BEFORE you leave to study in the UK.
You don’t need a UK address to open your account, and you can start using it immediately to pay your fees such as accommodation and tuition.
With transfers accepted from over 135 different currencies, and an integrated, customised foreign exchange (FX) service, UniZest take the hassle out of organising your finances whilst you study abroad.
- Open account within 2 days
- Authenticated bank statements for Tier 4 Visa applications
- Account number and sort-code
- Online banking
- Withdraw money at ATMs
- Increased security with the ‘Verified by Visa’ programme when shopping online
- Block and unblock your card online
- Excellent customer support
What do I need to apply?
- Be 16+
- Have a valid Passport (or National ID for EU Nationals only)
- An unconditional offer of a place at a UK institution – BUT you can begin your application before you have this confirmed
- A desire to make your life a lot easier when you arrive in the UK
When the sun is shining, there are few places more joyful to spend time than on a British beach. A sense of celebration can be felt in the air during…
Yes, it is possible to travel to another country and have the experience of studying English abroad for under-18s. These junior programmes are well established and aimed at students aged…