Learn English in magnificent Cape Town
There are about 983 million people in the world who speak English or 13% of the world’s population. This makes it an important global language to learn.
Choosing where to study is an important consideration and many people believe that the very best way to learn English is to study abroad. Learning in an English-speaking environment will allow you to immerse yourself in language 24/7. You will learn how the English-speaking world really speaks, not just from books but from people using the language to communicate every day.
An English immersion programme will enable you to learn the language at all times and in every situation you face. By living in an English-speaking country, you can practise and develop your skills in and out of the classroom. You will also socialise with other students from different countries who are doing the same thing. English will be your medium of communication.
Undoubtedly, an immersion programme in English is the best way to learn the language.
How about having this experience and learn English in Cape Town, South Africa? This amazing country has so much to offer and will give you everything you could hope for in a destination.
Why is it a good idea to learn English in Cape Town?
- Cape Town is one of South Africa’s most cosmopolitan and vibrant cities, with more than 3 million people who speak 11 different languages;
- It is full of young people. The average age in the city is 26 years-old;
- It is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and South African people are warm and hospitable to visitors;
- It has some of the most prestigious universities in not only in South Africa but on the whole continent of Africa;
- It has been voted Favourite Foreign City by the UK;
- It has some of the most breath-taking landscapes in the world;
- Cape Town is home to some of Africa’s most beautiful beaches
These are just a few of so many things to love about Cape Town and all this with an opportunity to immerse yourself in English throughout your stay there. Check out some of the fantastic opportunities available to you at the Language Teaching Centre in Cape Town.
Cape Town has been voted the most beautiful city in the world for six years in a row. Its rich landscape and crystal-clear waters make it the perfect place to…
The rich culture of South Africa has been influenced not only by its indigenous population, but also by settlers from Holland, France, India and Malaysia. Nowhere is the vibrancy of…
Studying English in another country is a very popular way of learning English. Have you ever thought about taking an English course in Cape Town, South Africa? South Africa is…